Monday, September 19, 2011

Wow...

...I seriously *stink* at keeping up with this.


So, last I blogged, I was going down to meet our son in Hait. I did. It was... amazing, trying, wonderful, emotional, hard... He is a beautiful boy. Full of attitude, spunk and mischief. :)  He's a handful! hahaha. I brought our dossier down with me, so now our adoption process is in the hands of the Haitian govt. We are waiting to hear about our IBESR number and court date. This could take 6 months, or it could take 24. It's all in God's hands.


We had a whirlwind, but gorgeous summer. The sun was out a lot, and we made good and went to the ocean, pool and lake many times. The kids swam to their heart's content and I enjoyed the sun. I missed my old friend. ;) ha.

Bean started school. Kindergarten! I still cannot believe it. She loves it so much. She's learning and making fast friends. Squid (aka Sprout) and I are enjoying our time together. It's amazing the personality that has shone through without his big sister around to boss him around. hahaha. He is so loving, helpful and talks up a storm. We have fun, but he really does love it when we go to pick her up every afternoon... the big buses, the cafeteria, getting to take her dismissal slip and hand it to the teacher all by himself. Makes him feel like big stuff, I tell ya. 

Going to be turning the big 3-0 soon... Just one wish - that all my children will be together when I turn 31. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment